Friday, January 23, 2015

Waiting

Wait on the LORD: be of good courage, and he shall strengthen thine heart: wait, I say, on the LORD.
Psalms 27:14
I am horrible at waiting, but right now I am in a waiting period of my life. My flesh keeps saying do this or that, but I know that I must wait for now. I know that through this storm in my life that I am going through now that God is going to do something great.
 Therefore being justified by faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ: By whom also we have access by faith into this grace wherein we stand, and rejoice in hope of the glory of God. And not only so, but we glory in tribulations also: knowing that tribulation worketh patience; And patience, experience; and experience, hope. Romans 5:1-4
Even though it seems that we have been hit with so many storms and tribulations the past few years I believe that I am stronger today than I was before. This storm that I am going though in my life has been hard but I believe and have hope that God has something great waiting for me.
Rejoicing in hope; patient in tribulation; continuing instant in prayer    Romans 12:12
As I sit and wait I pray and I know the Lord is going to get me though this and that I am going to come out stronger on the other side. I am looking at the hope that I have and the things to come. And I pray that the Lord give me patience and strength as I wait. I am so thankful for such a wonderful and loving God and all His wonderful blessings.
 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment