Monday, January 24, 2011
Interview
Last night after Jeremy and I prayed together, I got this feeling, it was almost like I knew something was going to happen. I kept saying to myself God is going to work things out. Well I did not get much sleep last night, and had a horrible headache this morning, and could not go to sleep. I kept looking at the phone hoping it would ring and be about a job. Sometime after 11am the phone rang and it was the Wal Mart in Biscoe, and I have an interview with them Wed. at 11am. I am praying that the Lord have His will done in it. I am so thankful we serve such a wonderful and awesome God!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
We will be praying too. We do serve an awesome God. I love the way He answers prayer too.
ReplyDeleteWe will be praying that the interview goes well, and that God's will be done.
ReplyDelete