Thursday, February 10, 2011
New Job
Well today was my second official day at Wal-Mart, and so far I am really enjoying it. Yesterday was Orientation so it was mainly doing paper work, and they gave us a tour, and then I did computer training the rest of the time. Today when I went in I got my name badge and was able to clock in myself, and got my locker. I started out doing computer training, then they had the meeting and we went to that, it was really cool. They introduced us to everyone, and told information and then did a store cheer, it was really cool. I was doing computer training for a while until after lunch and then they took me up front and let me run register some. I had a blast, I still have a lot to learn because things are different there and the computer is different. Then I did another hour of computer training and then it was time to go home. I got back in the morning and I can't wait.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I'm so glad that you got this job! It sounds like you're going to do well there. We'll continue praying for you as you get settled in to your new job.
ReplyDelete