Well I have not posted anything in a while, I have been so busy between work and other things going on. I have been working at Wal-Mart about 3 weeks now. It has been crazy and there is sooo much to learn. I have made some mistakes and been so worried that I am going to get in trouble or get fired. There are some things that if you do not do them right or make a mistake that you will get in trouble for or fired. WIC, Alochol, and Tobacco stuff are the worse. I am finally starting get the hang of some of the things now, but still have a lot to learn. I really enjoy the customers most of them time, and enjoy being able to see people that I know. Having my uncle working there is another thing I am having to deal with, so far I don't think many people know he is my uncle and I am trying my best to keep it that way ( for a very good reason).
I think once I get the hang of things I am really going to like it, it is just a lot to get use to and to learn.
James had another double ear infection a couple of weeks ago, but so far he has seems to be doing better and I think he is about to hit a growth spurt. Hard to believe he is growing up so fast. He is learning new words every day now. Although we really are trying to work with him on certain words, such as fork, he does not say the r and sounds kinda like something bad. Also stick he has trouble saying, he does not say the st sounds and adds a letter to it. But I am so glad he is really trying to learn new words and he is trying to say them. He still has not said I love you yet. I want to hear it soooooo badly. I try to get him to say it and I will say I and he will say I and I will say love, and he will say you. I love that little boy so very much.
No comments:
Post a Comment