Thursday, April 21, 2011
He is coming back soon
I had a dream, I can only remember bits and pieces of it. But at the end the rapture happened. The worse part was when as I was going up, I could see all the lost people, family, friends, and just millions of lost people that were not going. It broke my heart, and I kept saying, but we gotta tell them! I don't want these people to go to hell. We as Christians should be out telling the world about Jesus and spreading the word, but time is getting close, and we need to be working harder than ever to tell people about Jesus. We don't know the day or time when Jesus is coming back, but I really believe it is going to be very soon. And the signs of the times are getting worse and worse, I think it is going to be really soon. I want to go heaven and be able to be with Jesus, but it hurts knowing that there are so many out there that do not know Jesus and will not be there. I pray that the we all work hard and make sure we tell everyone about Jesus and His love, before it is too late. If there is anyone that does not know Jesus as their saviour, please contact me, I will tell you how you can be saved and know the wonderful love of Jesus.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment