Today was a short day at work, only worked until 3, when I got home from work both of the backdrops that I had order had come. I can't wait to get to use them. I think the best part of my day was getting to talk to my friend Felicia. I have not gotten to talk to her in almost a week. We talked on the phone for 2 hours, I love that we can just talk about anything, and we can just sit and joke around with each other. I hope that soon it will work out so that I can get to see and talk to her more.
Jeremy is still waiting for them to call him to come in for Orientation, but it will probably be at the beginning of next week.
It sounds like you had a great day! :D I'm looking forward to seeing some of your pictures with the new backdrops.
ReplyDelete