Well it has been a crazy few days. James has not been feeling very well and has hardly eaten anything since Saturday. Just little bites of stuff here and there. He keeps saying his tummy hurts, so not sure what is going on. This morning I was almost late for work, every time I was about to go take my shower or start getting ready for work, I could hear him calling and saying mommy, mama, come. I would go in there and he would hug me and not want to let go. It is already so hard for me to leave him when I go to work, but then knowing his is sick and not feeling good and wants me to stay with him, just breaks my heart and almost kills me. I love my little boy so much.
Jeremy had his first day at work today with Orientation and he goes into tomorrow for a full 8 hours of training.
I hope James is feeling better soon! I know how rough it is when your little one doesn't feel good.
ReplyDeleteI hope James gets feeling better soon! We will be praying for him (and both of you).
ReplyDelete