Sunday, May 8, 2011

The past couple of days

It has definitely been a rough couple of days. I know that Friday and yesterday that I felt horrible. But did not think anything about it, at first I thought it was my allergy medicine making me feel that way. But now, I don't think so. I felt so bad yesterday I cried for a couple of hours before I even went to work and was not sure if I could make it through work or not. But after a hour or so I felt a little better and then had a bad customer that made a complaint about me and that got me really upset. I could not stop crying, went in the bathroom and was crying my eyes out, and all of a sudden it felt like the back of my head or my brain was throbbing, it is hard to explain the feeling. The Janitor walked in on me in the bathroom stall and I was trying to calm down. The csm let me put back returns and while doing that I noticed that I was having chest pains, then alittle bit later I was having a hard time breathing. After a hour I went back up to the register to work my last hour. On my way home I stopped by my mom's so that she could check my blood pressure. When she check it, it was 165/110. I was shaking and decided to call Jeremy and see if I should go to the ER or not. We all agreed that it would be better to be safe than sorry, since heart problems and high blood pressure both run in the family. So we go mom to watch James and Jeremy took me to Pinehurst to the hospital, they did a EKG but I was shaking so much it kinda made it do funny. And then they did 2 chest x rays. They said it did not seem to be anything major on the x ray. But that they wanted me to see my normal doctor in 1 to 2 days. By the time I left my blood pressure was down to 123/74. We got home after 3am. Today I am still having chest pains and feeling like there is pressure in my chest. And James kept me awake a lot last night because he was not feeling well and then running a fever this morning. We made it to church tonight and then after church we went by my mom's so that she could check my blood pressure just to see what it was. It was 140/90. Right now doing much or trying to run or stoup down kinda makes my chest hurt worse. Even when trying to sing tonight at church, it made the pain worse and I got a little out of breath.  One thing that scares me, is thinking if my bottom number was 110 when mom took my blood pressure, and that was over 2 hours after I got upset, I wonder how high it was when I was upset. I knew I had not been feeling good at all the past couple of days, but did not even think about my blood pressure. The only time I had it to go high was after I had the miscarriage because of the medicine they put me on, and then when I had James for the first couple of days it was high. First thing in the morning I am going to call the doctor and make sure I tell him everything and I am trying to keep track of the blood pressure readings so he will know.

No comments:

Post a Comment