Well it has been quite a while since I wrote any blogs, it has been so busy and crazy. So much has happened. Jeremy got a job at Wal-Mart a couple of months ago, so we were both working around the same hours. James has been getting ear infections, at least one a month and usually it is a double ear infection. He has also been having a lot of stomach trouble. My blood pressure was staying high so I tried to get them to cut my hours. We had been wanting a cat, so my friend found one that someone was taking to the pound and asked if we wanted it. So they gave it to us. James named it Jesse and he was a cute little kitten, but he just is not a normal cat. He chases us and James like a dog and attacks all the time, the only time you get to pet it is when it is going to sleep. He even attacks when we are asleep at night. So finally yesterday day I said enough is enough I am not going to let him end up hurting James or something and so we are making Jesse stay outside now. I have been busy trying to get the house cleaned up and rearranging things, still got a lot to do. A lady has contacted me and is going to have me to do her engagement, bridal, and her wedding pictures. In fact Friday is when we are suppose to do her engagement pictures. I am really hoping for good weather and I am soo excited.
James is growing up so much, he is learning new things everyday and he has now learned how to use the computer and gets on pbskids.org and likes playing the games and things on there. He is doing so many cute things. We borrowed Despicable Me from the library James and I both love it. But at the point when the girls blame the "cousins" and the cousins go "what?". James loves to do the, what? and he sounds so cute. I really need to record it.
No comments:
Post a Comment