Thursday, September 1, 2011

My Birthday

Well today was my birthday. I felt really tired and was not feeling good part of the day. But then after Jeremy got home I felt a lot better. After he got home we went over to mom's for a while. My sister got me some stuff from bath and body works, and mom and dad got me a new bible. I had told mom that I wanted a new bible the other day. I am so excited, now I just need to get a new bible cover for it.
I love Jeremy so much, and I am so glad that the Lord put us together. I am so blessed to have such a great husband, my love for him grows everyday. And the card that he gave me for my birthday was so sweet, here is a picture of it:


                                                          And here is what is on the inside


You can click on the picture too see it bigger, if you want to read it :)


 I love him so much :)

No comments:

Post a Comment