Thursday, October 20, 2011

Good News!

Wow, it has been a long time since I have written a blog. It seems like we have just be so busy and things have been so crazy. James just started going to speech therapy this week, it will be a 45 minute drive to get there, and really going to cut into our gas money because it is 2 times a week, but my little boy is worth it :). Jeremy's MS is acting up a lot and he has been hurting a lot, but we are looking into finding him a different neurologist. He has been hurting in his side really bad the couple of days, so I made him a doctors appt. for in the morning, I hope that they can figure out what it is. I love him so much and I am so blessed to have him. We also got some good news today, I took 2 home pregnancy tests and they came out positive! So we are going to have another baby! Which explains why I have been craving cherry ice pops and last night was craving pork chops so much that I was tempted to cook them at 1am. I am really excited, but scared to death. I hope that this will be a normal pregnancy and a health baby. Other than my salvation and my husband, I think children are the greatest blessings.

No comments:

Post a Comment