Saturday, October 22, 2011
Today
James has been wide open all day today, but Jeremy and I had to go to the rehearsal of a wedding that I am photographing tomorrow, so mom and angie came and took him to church with them tonight. We ended up not getting home until almost 10:30pm, and I had a roast in the crock pot, so as soon as I got home I started the mashed potatoes and gravy, needless to say we did not eat until almost 11:30pm. I am trying to make sure I have everything lined up and ready for in the morning. I am really neverous about tomorrow, but I always am. I hope that I will do ok, weddings are such a big event and so many things going on, and it is such an important thing which you only get one chance at, and that is what scares me lol.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment