Saturday, November 5, 2011

Excited

Well it is really late, but the house is quiet and everyone is asleep, even shadow is asleep. Sometimes it is just nice to sit in peace a quiet. Well it looks like the craving is over, or at least for now anyway. The past 3 days the nausea has been kicking it pretty hard and I have pretty much been just eating one meal a day. Today it was bad enough all I ate was a few crackers around lunch time. I had been wanting some home made chicken salad, so I was able to cook it. Although a couple of times it was pretty hard. But I did end up eating 3 sandwiches around 9:30pm tonight. It has been a pretty good day though. Earlier I had been getting laundry sorted out and the phone rang, and it was James' speech therapist. Got of the phone with her and started back to the laundry and the phone rang again. This time it said it was the Courier Tribune, so I just thought it was them wanting us to subscribe to them. But they were calling Jeremy to let him know that he won free tickets to The Carolina Renaissance Festival! I did not even know he had entered into the contest, and I could not wait to tell Jeremy. I had wanted to take Jeremy last year for our anniversary, but could not afford it. We are soooo excited! We have wanted to go for a long time, and we just can't wait. It is going to be so much fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment