Tuesday, November 15, 2011
The Carolina Renaissance Festival
Oh my goodness, we went to The Carolina Renaissance Festival and it was great! We such a great time, but did not get to see everything. I think to be able to see everything you would have to go for a whole weekend and go both days, because there is just so much stuff to see and do. I think my favorite shows that we got to see was the Joust, Gypsy Geoff, he juggled fire and all kinds of cool things, and the Sky Kings, and also the Barley Balanced Acrobats, and they also juggled fire and then the sword swallower. And there were all kinds of shops and acts out in the street, and music it was just so much to see and do, and there was so much that we didn't get to see. We definitely want to go back next year. It was so fun, it was kinda cloudy, chilly and windy, but it was great. I am so glad that Jeremy won those tickets, we had both wanted to go for a long time. I had thought it was going to be a horrible day, because I had morning/all day sickness so bad. All the way there I could not even look at food signs even if it just had words on it, or lakes or water without getting sick. But once we got there it did not long and it went away, and I had a wonderful time. Jeremy wants to finish making his chain mail armor and go in custom next time. Jeremy had gotten me a renaissance dress for my wedding present, but I can't fit into it anymore, so I would have to get a new one. Jeremy was hurting pretty bad when we got home, so I told him next time we need to take the schedule and plan what we want to see when, so it would not be as much walking maybe. Next time we definitely need better cameras lol. But we have a wonderful time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment