Thursday, March 17, 2011

I wish there was a cure

Well today we finished filling out more papers trying to get it so that Jeremy can get disablity. I am praying he will get it this time, if not I guess we will go ahead and get a lawyer. I was actually able to tell more about how the MS is affecting him with these papers so maybe that will help. I told mom I just wish I could talk to these people and tell them. People look at Jeremy and say oh he is fine, but they do not understand or see what he goes threw. They don't see the pain he is in, and how the MS is affecting him. Everytime his hands, arms or legs go to sleep I am afraid it is another attack and worry will the feeling come back. It can affect pretty much anywhere in his body where there are nerves. When he has an attack it can last hours, days, or weeks, or it may never be normal again. I wish there was a cure, and I hope one day there will be.

1 comment:

  1. I'm sure it must be rough to see him suffering. We're praying for you, and hopefully one day there will be a cure!

    ReplyDelete