Saturday, March 5, 2011
Short Day
Well I went to work this morning thinking that I would have to work til 6pm, around 1:30 they came up to me and told me that I must have looked at it wrong and that I get off at 2pm. So I got to come home early and spend time with my hubby and little boy. It was definetly a crazy day today, I saw one of my ex managers, which was kinda odd. It was busy off and on, but at leas the computer worked pretty good today. Last night it was really busy, and the computer just froze on me, but at least I had good customers that did not get angry with me. Before I left for work this morning James got up and he wanted me to sit with him on the couch. He was trying to go back to sleep and wanted to hug me, it felt so good to hold him in my arms and I did not want to let him go. I love that little boy so much and he is growing up on me so fast. There is nothing better than to hear those word "mama" or "mommy" and getting a huge and kiss from him. I am so blessed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment