Friday, March 18, 2011

Our Monthly Anniversary

I had the day off work today, and today was also our monthly anniversary, which he won this time. For those of you that don't know, we have a monthly anniversary, and who ever says happy anniversary first wins. I had not been feeling very well so I over slept this morning. But we took James to mom's so that me and Jeremy could have our date. He has been pampering me all day. We did not get home until about 9. I am so blessed to have such a great husband. Not many men out there after 5 years of marriage would be like this. He still gives me roses, takes me on dates and tells me he loves me at least 20 times a day. I love Jeremy so much, I do not deserve such a wonderful husband.

1 comment:

  1. Jerry won here for our monthly anniversary. I am glad you two had a great date together.

    ReplyDelete