Tuesday, August 9, 2011

A busy and crazy day

Well today has been a pretty full day. I hardly slept last night, I guess I was so excited about the photo shoot today. Got up this morning and got ready for the photo shoot, James was still asleep when we left. After we got on the road Jeremy mom called and said that Jeremy's work called and wanted to know if he would come in today. Since we were meeting Amanda in the Wal Mart parking lot, he just went by there to talk to them. They wanted him to work 5 hours this evening, so he told he wold do it. Then we went to the place that we did the photo session and I had a blast! It was really hot today, the news said today was suppose to be the hottest day of the week. And the church that we did the pictures in was a really old church, I am pretty sure it was about or over a hundred years old, so it has no air conditioner or anything. But the shoot went really well, and we may end up doing more later on. After we got home Jeremy took a nap before work, and I was looking at pictures. After he had gone to work I was still working on pictures and all of a sudden heard thunder and it started getting pretty close and then rained, but then it when on by. Mom called a little bit later from her cell phone asking if were ok, and said that the winds got so bad there it was rocking the house and tore the clothes line down and a lot of trees. I think there was a lot of damage in Biscoe too, I think it was straight line winds or what Van Denton said wet micro bursts. And then later tonight while I was going threw more pictures, I went to put my foot down and for some reason it kicked down instead and hit the edge of the computer desk, and I think that I may have broken the toe right next to my little toe. I can't put weight on it, or touch it hardly. So it has been a pretty crazy day, but I had so much fun doing the photo shoot.

No comments:

Post a Comment