Been a while since I have blogged. Our computer crashed/died, so we had to use our old computer, which is very slow and not a very good computer at all. About the only thing we could do on it was check emails and just a few other things. The browser was explorer 6, and we could not even update it because the computer was so old it would not let us. So there were a lot of websites that we could not even get on. Well I knew I had to get a computer and fast, because I had to get Amanda's bridal pictures done and I could not do anything with my photography until we got a computer. So me and Jeremy decided to sell our old car for scrap metal, which it had not been used in over a year, because it was falling apart. So Monday we got dad to come over and help us jump the car off, and he and Jeremy went to drop it off. I was so scared we would not get but maybe $200 for it, but Jeremy called and told me that he got $360 for it! I was sooooooooo happy and relived. So later that day we went and got us another computer, and so far it is doing great. Still have a lot to learn on it.
Today was kind of interesting. Around 1:50 I was sitting on the couch eating lunch, when the couch started shaking and a few seconds later the house started to shake and things were rattling. I thought it was a earthquake but was not sure. So I called my mom and my sister told me it happened there too. I got on the computer and found out it was an earthquake and that my friend in PA felt it too, along with a lot of other people. It was in VA, but we could feel it here. I have never felt an earthquake before. I am just glad it was not a really bad one.
Oh did I mention that we have another cat? Jesse the white cat has been getting worse and worse about attacking and jumping on James, so I went over to mom's the other day and was looking at their kittens. She had a pretty fuzzy light grey one that I wanted, but she wanted to keep it. And it had a brother that was siamese , and a sister that was black and fuzzy with a little bit of white on it. So I took the black one and we put Jesse outside. We named the kitten Shadow, and she is soooo sweet, she loves to be petted and she even sleeps on the bed with me sometimes.
No comments:
Post a Comment