Monday, August 29, 2011

Ramblings

Yesterday was great, although I felt horrible and Jeremy's MS was acting up. But last night was just great, we had a really good message at church that really made me think about how I live for God. Then after church we spent some time with the Millers and had a great time. I am so glad that The Lord has blessed us with such great friends. Last night I could not sleep, but Shadow kept me entertained. She normally gets on the bed with me and sometimes nibbles my nose until I pet her. But last night she played with me a while, and then she decided that I need a bath, and started trying to wash my face and neck, I had hide under the covers a couple of times. I love this kitten, she is so much fun. I am so glad that we are getting some more rain, we need all we can get. Mom has already started feeding hay to the cows. I love listening to the sound of the rain on a tin roof.
Here is the link to last night's message at church if anyone wants to watch it, it is really good  Sunday Night Message

No comments:

Post a Comment