Today has been a pretty good day. I have been playing around with some pictures off and on today, then got me and James both ready for church. So when Jeremy got home, we went to church, and it was a really good message. I love our church and pastor so much. I am so glad that the Lord led us there, and I hope that soon we can move closer to the church.
Today I was able to put a little bit more pressure on my toe, but after putting on shoes and walking around a while, it made it hurt more.
I was so happy today, I got an email from the lady that I did the bridal pictures for Monday. She said that she really liked the pictures! I still got a few more to go threw, and then she wants me to do some special stuff to them like black&white, and just play around with them, which of course I love to do :)
Here is the link to the video of tonight's message at church if anyone wants to watch it :) http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/16563286
No comments:
Post a Comment